Friday 1 June 2012

2 days post embryo transfer





I meant to come in and post yesterday but I was not only feeling ultra crampy, but also miserable and tired. I have attached a pic of my embryos to share. Aren't they cute?

Today is the second day after my embbies and I were reunited. The thought of carrying 2 beautiful life in me is super exciting. I'm praying fervently that they both stick. I cannot bear losing any of them although even if I am blesse with 1, I will gladly take it! Call it the gut instinct, but I keep thinking that I will end up with a son. I know I said I didn't wanna lose any of them, but I have this feeling deep down in the pits of my stomach that I will have 1 only although I only hope for the best. In fact, son or daughter, as long as the baby is healthy, I am contented.

No weird symptoms for me today, my bloatedness has miraculously vanished and I don't have any weird cramps in my lower abdomen anymore. Boobies are a little sensitive, especially the nipple area, but I think it's due to the progestrone inserts.

Other than that, I'm feeling great! Maybe I can share with you my diet for the next few days:

- Egg whites x 4 morning, afternoon and night either soft boiled or scrambled
- longan red date tea (instructions on how to make the tea are over here) -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en_US&key=0Akn4rrFWhKUAdE51a1ZOc1RtQ21sR185Wm52a3daSmc&hl=en_US&f=true&noheader=false&gid=13

- brands essence of chicken
- noodles for lunch or whatever I feel like eating
- rice and fish and vege for dinner
- apples

This is pretty much my diet for the past 2 days and the next 12 days. The 2ww is really excruciating! I wish I can fast forward time and go straight to the blood test results. I'm pretty sure this is it for us. I don't know why but I am quite sure.

The other things that I have been doing as well.. Hmm, I have been alternating between sitting and lying, most of the time I lie down. I also walk a bit to the loo and go downstairs for dinner. I believe that walking abit helps to circulate blood to your womb as compared to lying down for 24 hrs. I also take naps but I spend most of my time watching tv and surfing the internet. I also wear socks as I sleep in an air conditioned room and according to some girls in the forum, it's important to keep your tummy and feet warm during this period.

Bella has been quite well behaved. Not giving me too much trouble except for yesterday where she chewed on my mum's Guess shoes and got smacked. She's so loving and I believe she will make a good pet to our little family. i'm going back to lying down again. See you guys around!

xoxo,

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment