Friday 15 June 2012

Fear and excitement and a mixture of sleepiness.

I can't even begin to tell you how scared and excited I am for this blood test. Although pregnancy indicators have consistently showed that I am pregnant, this blood test tells us of the hcg levels and if it is doubling in numbers nicely. M stomach is all knotted up. I feel like puking, and the last time I felt this way was when I was sent by my ex company to take a stupid test that was crucial for me to pass so I can work. Not going to waste anymore time. Shower and off in a cab I go now. See you ladies later. In the meantime, please keep me in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! Rmb to update all on your results! But I guess they need some time to process. Haha. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete