Friday 22 June 2012

Today I am a happy girl!



Earlier I met Jie, Jiefu and R for dinner at Wang Dae Bak restaurant located in Amoy Street. I feel so full now but I can tell you this, every piece of carbo and protein that was ingested is simply worth it! I especially love love love their seafood pancake! It's so tasty with huge chunks of sotong, prawns and I think I spotted small oysters. Whatever, it's simply yum! My only problem with this place is that the chopsticks really suck. It's those flat ones that are simply a bitch to use and it's very difficult to 'kiap' your food with it. I ended up using my spoon as it was much simpler and I made less of a mess.

Before meeting the boys for dinner, Jie and I went to Mothercare at Marina Square to buy maternity bras. I know it's very early, but my breasts are now huge and I am so afraid they will sag! The sales person was very helpful and told me I should buy a slightly bigger cup, enough to fit 1 palm so it gives the bra more mileage as my breasts will continue to grow. *faints* So I bought my bras in 38C so that I will be able to wear them for a long long time. The good thing about the bras are that they are so comfy and soft and they provide my breasts with enough support and can be used if I am nursing as well. It costs about $40 plus per bra. I think I paid about $90 plus for 2. It should be enough for now. I'm going to find something else to buy to chock up to $300 so I can get membership. I will then be entitled to 10% off regular priced items! Yippee! One of the cots that I really like costs about $900. But they are high and sturdy so I might consider that in about 5 months time. Heheh. I also saw a pram I like, which is a twin baby facing pram. Instead of it being side by side, the babies will be placed neatly one in front of the other. It will cost us about $1000. I also saw some really cute rocker thingy and I think I will ask my friends and Rick friend's to pool in money to buy that for our baby shower, because we are buying for 2!! I haven't even started buying and already I am hyperventilating. God will provide, God will provide, says my jie. I am going to start believing that too. He wouldn't give me anything I cannot handle, so THANK YOU GOD for all you blessings to me now!

So I was being smug about not having much symptoms, guess what? I peed like mad the whole of last night and today. I peed at 10.30pm, 11.30pm, 1 plus am, 3 plus am, 5 plus am and finally, 8 plus where I had to poo and pee. TMI I know. But wouldn't it be better to know the ugly truth? I already said pregnancy isn't all glam so be prepared. Ok, I'm starting to yawn already and R is here to stay with me today at my parent's place. I miss having him around to pamper me and I am going to cherish every minute we have now. Will blog again either tomorrow or Sunday. In the meantime, take care you all. Drink more water and elevate those hips!

xoxo,

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment