Thursday 7 June 2012

Something not related to IVF (finally)





Mean post ahead. Do not read if you are someone who advocates extra marital affairs.

--------------------------



I came across this post about a married lady confessing that she was seeing somebody else. She mentioned that she has a bad relationship with her husband and is planning to go through IVF. I try not to judge, but the truth is, I am really against having extra marital affairs. If it is something you need to hide from your husband, there may be something deeper to it than just being platonic friends. Personally I rather leave my husband if the marriage is going no where than to stay in a loveless quarrelsome marriage. It may be easy for me to say this, because I have no kids, but I would rather let my kid grow up in an environment full of love (which can be found in my family) than to see his parents fight everyday. Some may argue that the love from grandparents are not enough. But many kids don't have the luxury of having a complete set of parents and they still turn out well. I also think if the marriage is already in shambles and the lady has to find comfort with another man to maintain her sanity, then why go through IVF and bring in another child to the picture? I'd say, fix your marriage first before you bring another issue in.What do you girls think? I don't mean to be a prude and all that. I believe that men are wrong to have affairs or spend time away from their family while having fun at ktvs, but if the lady goes out and do the same thing, know that 2 wrongs don't make 1 right.

Ok, bitchy post will end for the day. Sorry if I offended anyone. Just that this is my blog and I can blog about whatever I want. And I also attribute the bitchiness to the cruelness of the 2 week wait. Heheh. =P

----------------------------

Moving on to symptoms for the day. Sharp cramps on and off lasting for 1 sec each time felt in the lower abdomen today. I also felt af like cramps now while standing up. (I was feeling hungry so went to get some food and felt the cramps.) Neh nehs still feel sore and heavy. If according to my chart, my morula has implanted and now have placenta and fetal cells! For those who are ttc-ing and need something to visualise, you can view the video from Babycentre here. -->  http://www.babycenter.com.sg/video/pregnancy/weeks-1-to-9-pregnancy/  I really love watching the videos because it gives me an idea of how my embryo is progressing and something for me to imagine my embryos doing their thing in my womb. Hope it serves as something educational for you ladies too!

1dpt .. embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells 8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Besides this, I also feel hungry very often, pimples are still there and feeling very very warm. But I attribute the last point to the weather.

I have made a decision. I'm going to buy a test kit either today or tomorrow and test on day 11 which is on the 11th of June! Let's hope that day is my lucky day for me. If anyone is reading my blog, please leave me a comment or something so that I know I am blogging for people to read and not only to myself. Hahaha.


xoxo,

J.

8 comments:

  1. vanilla here..

    Same same.. me also DPO7.. haa... I am testing everyday.. twice a day in fact.. haa..

    Cuz i had 20 expiring HPT strips so muz make full use of it.. haa.. =D good luck to u and me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanilla! Testing can be very fun hor! Best of luck to both of us!

      Delete
  2. Hi Miracle! Im chrisl..it's nice to see a fellow IVFer's blog and glad that im not alone :) PS your symptoms sound really good *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helo chrisl... I also got blog.. 3 of them.. haa.. but nv maintain le.. Most recent de is about my boy de.. haa... Dunno if u all can view anot.. haa... But if cuz its not something happy la.. hee hee...But is love the embryos... so amazing!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chris and Ferlyn, maybe you guys would like to share your blog? I can put a link for yiur blogs on my sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. miracle: haa.. but my blog is all not very happy things leh.. lol.. quite sad actually.. U can add but i dont advise u to read... quite affected de wor...

    http://juniorsweechuanorjuniorjiafeng.blogspot.sg/

    only 1-2 person know abt this blog.. haa.. but i nv private it.. did wrote abt many things abt mil when tat time things happen... so... hee hee.. tho not very nice but i need to vent it some where... =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girls, I'm Shan. I also have a blog... somehow I stopped writing for a while (it's a sad blog too). But right now, I'm going to start once again, writing down details of my TTC journey!

    If you don't mind, here's for sharing. :)
    http://littlebluesky83.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shan, thank you for opening up to us. I will link you up now!

    Hi Ferlyn, please let me know if you are ok for me to link you up. Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete