Saturday 9 June 2012

How you can be sooo happy one moment and be soooo depressed the next.

So I tested again on another HPT and got a BFN. No traces of lines whatsoever, even after 10 mins. I really don't know what to expect now. Yesterday's readings showed a faint line around 5 mins and got progressively darker. It has gotten to the point where it was so obvious today that you need not have to view it in the light to see the line. So I quickly texted my new friend, V and asked her what I should do. She suggested that Fortel's has the record of providing false positives and so I should test with a more reputable brand like Clearblue for example. So being the inquisitive me that I am, I read through countless of forums and came to these conclusions:

1. The Pregnyl has not completely left my body and today it has left, so no pregnancy hormones.

2. The Fortel's pregnancy kit is spoilt and showed me a false positive although they (people in other forums) said it is also unlikely.

3. I didn't wait enough hours between the last time I peed and tested 2 hours after my last pee in the afternoon, so not accurate. Should wait till Day 11 or Day 12 and test FMU.

4. I really am not pregnant.

I have made adjusted my emotions and although I am prepared for the worst, I am still hoping that I will be seeing 2 lines the next time I test.

Forgive me if I can't seem to bring myself to write more, I really don't have the mood to do so.

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment