Monday 18 June 2012

Lazy..



This is something similar to what I have been doing over the weekend. Except, I don't I curlers in my hair, but yes. You get the drift. Pregnancy seems to sap whatever remaining energy you have and when you are not sleeping, you are feeling hungry. Add on to the fact that your stomach bloats bigger and bigger throughout the day, the chances of acid reflux of heart burn increases. Gaviscon is also added to my list of best friends now.

I am fully prepared to embrace the whole pregnancy thing, that is if I can manage to keep myself awake. Hahah. I cannot wait till the 28/6/12 when I will have my first scan. My cousin who I shall refer to as Jie, says her gut feel is that I am pregnant with twins. Let's hope this is true! I cannot wait to start having my stomach filled with my growing babies rather than just air! Let me google and find out what the internet is saying about what happens to the other embryo if it's not twins.

-------------

Ok, so most of the articles I came across said nothing would happen and they will just be reabsorbed into the body. This makes me think I should put a stop in thinking too much and I shall focus on the good instead! I'm really sleepy now and going to take some rest.

Take care friends,

J.






3 comments:

  1. same same.. my next scan also 28th June!! SO LONG!!!!! Even worst then the 2ww!! lol.. =D

    But i guess all is worth the wait when u hear the little heart beating.. Aiyo.. I so excited la!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gal i changes my blog name le.. can update it.. =D

    http://sweechuanjrorjiafengjr.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete