Friday 15 June 2012

Hurray!!!



KKH called and after verifying my NRIC number, the nurse congratulated me and told me I am indeed pregnant! HCG levels are at a healthy 510.2. (not sure what are the units) This led to husband, myself and family guessing if we're having twins. As of now, there seems to be some possibility so am praying the the best now.

I started searching online and came across a few interesting charts on the Beta values.

Here's the chart for singleton:

http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

and here's the chart for multiples:

http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Multiple

There's also an ivf due date calculator which is so fun to try (thanks to a sister in the forum)

http://www.ivf.ca/duedate.php

I also checked the chinese gender prediction chart for fun as well. Here's the link if you wanna have a go at it:

http://www.babygenderprediction.com/chinese-gender-chart.html

Symptoms for the day:

- mild cramping which seems to be subsiding
- painful and sore breasts, I swear if anyone touches them I will go bersek
- feeling super warm and feverish kind
- extra emotional. I actually cried while watching Magadascar
- hungry quite often

Speaking about being hungry, I actually cried last night when I realised that I was super hungry and there was nothing to eat except instant noodles. I think the hormones does really crazy things to you. Hahaha. I'm going to go home to Punggol for the weekend. Bella needs her exercise and I know she misses Sha Sha. We're planning to bring her to the dog run on Sunday so that she gets her much needed exercise and then back home to Jurong for rest. I have arranged for Bella to go over to Constance's place to play with Sha Sha while I head to KK to collect my medication. Then we will go over to my mother in law's place and have dinner with them in the evening.

For now, I am just sleepy and wanna get some rest. It has been a very difficult journey but I had overcome a huge hurdle!

xoxo,

J

7 comments:

  1. Yoohoo!! Once again~~ Congratulations! Remember to rest well for the first trimester. Keep on blogging and tell us whether there's the possibility of twins! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! found your blog couple of days ago.. im kinda going thru the exact same thing.. except my furkid is 2 bunnies! =)

    im truly happy for you especially those that need divine intervention! my tests are next week so i know my behaviour is pretty normal especially after reading what you have to share..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi truffles, I love bunnies too! Hope your tests yield whatever results you hope for! Best of luck! Do let me know if you have other questions and I can help check with the sisters in the forum. :)

      Delete
    2. thank you miracle! =) im actually going crazy just waiting for the test date to come... hmm increasingly moody & irritable too.. haha.

      Would it be possible to put in a blog entry, the different (or the better food) kinds of food to be taking at the different stages ie, stimulation, after eggs retrieval, after ET.. & after your BFP? I think i kinda did something wrong by taking too much soya bean drink & beancurd during my stimulation...

      meanwhile, take care & sleep lots =) enjoy the next 8 mths!

      Delete
  3. Congrats! See you worry for nothing! Told you once tested faint line on hpt, it's indeed a positive already! Now have a smooth sailing 9 mths ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetie, I have learnt not to second guess God. It is because of Him that I got pregnant! I'm just happy and dwelling in His love for me. I will be praying for your fet too!

      Delete