Saturday 16 June 2012

4 weeks into my pregnancy and I'm...

Feeling absolutely good! That is when I not awake and puking out my intestines and having breasts as huge as Venus. I feel like I'm this.. Only less sexy.



I'm happy to say that my morning sickness has confirmed started! I was going to meet my sis in law to buy food for Father's Day celebrations when I started to feel really sick in the car. I started retching on the expressway in the car and R had to quickly exit and stop at the side of the road so I could puke beside a tree. It was very unglamorous but I had to do it. It was quite funny after a while when you think about it. After meeting my SIL, she and her husband sat in our car and off we went to Chinatown to get dim sum. After a while of walking, we decided to take a break at one of the cafes where we bought pumpkin cake for my mother in law. My SIL and I started to take turns to yawn and boy was it funny. We were both complaining of tiredness, and you know, I actually slept in the afternoon and woke up at 4.30pm. It was around 6pm when we started yawning.

In fact, I am yawning away while typing this entry and if not for the fact that I overstuffed myself, I would have allowed myself to concuss on the bed. I'm not complaining about what is happening to me, rather I am happy to announce all these side effects of being pregnant! I have waited long enough to feel and experience pregnant and I am going to relish in each and every uncomfortable symptoms pregnancy throws at me. BRING IT ON!

And did I mention the backaches? Ok, abrupt end to the entry. I really must rest.

Goodnight and xoxo my sisters. May you have fun bonking tonight.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment