Friday 17 August 2012

Random thoughts..


1. I was doing some cleaning together with my mum's domestic helper in my house when I stepped into what I call the 'Tsunami Room'. It's currently a holding area for all sorts of nonsense I cannot be bothered to find a permanent place to store away nicely. I had half a mind to get down to it and start throwing away stuff and preparing the room for baby's arrival, but the mind is willing, my flesh is oh so weak. So I did what I a pregnant lady should do, shake my head, sigh and walk away. Hahaha.

2. I miss the quiet and the tranquillity of my own place in Punggol. I didn't have to put up with Jackye's (he's our family dog residing at my parent's place, who barks at almost anyone/everyone who walks by my house. Lucky for us, my parent's house is the 2nd last unit.) crazy sudden barks which also makes me jump and my heart race and his and Bella's rag fights. Essentially, it's 2 dogs playing tug-a-war with the kitchen floor rags and this always drives Rebecca, our domestic helper, absolutely nuts so she starts screaming at them and then... more noise. I only miss the fact that I only need to ask for food and she will bring it to me without having me to walk too much, hence the much needed 'bed rest'.

3. I keep hearing the screams of children (and their parents screaming back at them) coming from my neighbours and thank God I have 6 more months of peace and sanity before it's my turn.

4. I am looking at the fan, wondering if I should take it apart to wash. Then I remembered, I have the trump card to being absolutely lazy. Doc said I should be on bed rest, so... yippee!! One more thing to ask the husband to do. (especially since Monday is a public holiday)

5. I am thinking of publishing this post while ending it abruptly so I can go and take a nap. Seems like a perfect weather for one since it just rained and it's still nice and cool.

6. I am thinking if I should play Bingo on my ipad while abruptly publishing this post and then lying on my bed since it just rained and it's still nice and cool. Heh.

7. I am wondering if my stomach is going to get so big, I will be unable to see the steps of the stairs if I am going down.

8. Thank God or no more nausea, but hello to freaking indigestion!

9. I really think the sounds of the bus rumbling to the bus stop is super annoying and I wish I was smart enough to not choose a unit facing the road.

10. I love it when Bella squeezes herself next to me. She simply loves me so much she has to literally stick to my body.

11. I love the smell of fresh laundry. Really.. To the extend of buying any products named 'Fresh Linen'

12. I like the smell of rice. The uncooked ones. It brings back memories of my childhood where you can buy any amount of rice you require at the provision shop and it's just stored in the same gunny sacks it comes in. I always loved going to the back of the shop just to linger around the rice and smell it.

13. I hate it when my shit is too hard to be passed out without my bursting several vessels while getting a seizure from contorting my face or body so as to get the right angle for it to come out without tearing my a-hole.

14. Today is the first day of the 7th Lunar month. It's supposed to be a month where the Hungry Ghosts come out to find food. Scared already?

---------------------------------------

Seriously ending this post abruptly. Don't even wanna include pictures this time round. I'm preggy and am emotional and I just don't feel like it. :)

xoxo,

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment