Monday 28 May 2012

Uber tired



I apologise for not posting yesterday. It's been really difficult to stay awake and I can only do so for like 3 hours each time before needing to fall asleep. I am saying it's like waking up at 7.30am, jabbing yourself, then sleeping again till 10am, waking up and having breakfast, sleeping AGAIN at 12 noon, all the way to 3/4pm, wake up, shower, watch tv, clean house and dying to sleep again at 7pm kind.

Yesterday was the final day for all injections and I've never been happier for it to stop. I mean, being brave and injecting yourself is one thing, but going through the pain is another. So yesterday I had my last Orgalutran at 9am and then went to KKH 24 hours clinic at 9pm for my Pregnyl jab. Boy did that last injection hurt! After that, R sent me to Rocher to buy beancurd as a reward. *bliss*

So today I am just resting at home, doing absolutely nothing and waiting for the time to come for my ER. I cannot wait for this to happen so my precious embryos can be united with R's babies. When put together, that's where miracles happen! I will be going over to my mum's place to rest and recuperate and then when it's time to go for the ET, I will spend my 2ww at mum's as well. We have a helper who has been with the family for almost 10 years and she will be around to fuss over me while I not move around like a statue. (in bed of course) I wonder if during this period of time, I am allowed to sneeze or laugh too hard or sleep on my side for fear of dislodging the embryo. Must make it a point to ask the Dr about this. Hahah.

I'm hungry now. Sorry for the abrupt end. Will update you guys from mum's place tomorrow.

Side note: Recently I have made some awesome friends at the SingaporeMotherhood forum. They are ladies who, like me are either going through IVF or will be going through it. I suggest joining the forum if you are also going through it as this is a great platform for sharing and support.

Wish me luck!

xoxo,

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment