Monday 9 July 2012

Here I am.. 8 weeks and counting..


I'm not going to find any excuses for myself so I'm just going to be honest and say that I have been really lazy and tired and depressed so I can't bring myself to blog lately.

Let's address these issues 1 by 1.

Lazy - I've quit my job to go for IVF and since then I have been very busy bumming around. I think it will do much good for me to work but guess no one would take on a pregnant lady carrying twins. So we're back to square 1 and watching tv and lazing in bed, ALL DAY.

Tired - Questionable, but you see, I wake up 2 - 3 times a night just to pee. And sometimes when I wake up, I will be ovecome by a hunger too much to ignore so I have to go find food, which will lead to eating and then trying to get to sleep. I am also wrecked with weird dreams, sometimes nightmares and then I will find it hard to sleep again. But if I were to nap in the day time, then I won't be able to sleep at night, so yes, it is a vicous cycle.

Depressed - I never had a worst breakout in my entire life. I now have pimples on my cheeks, my forehead, my neck, my shoulders and my back. It's like I am having all the pimples I was supposed to have in my teens now, when I am pregnant. I look forward to the days where I can face myself in the mirror again.

Enough of being depressed, moving onto to cheerful news. A couple of people in my life that I know of are alo pregnant! I am so happy for them and am glad to know these girls because then our babies can be playdates! It's really a different feeling when bonding with another mum to be, especially if you were already friends before. It brings you to another closeness in your friendship as you share all the gory details of pregnancy.

I'm going to abruptly end my post because I have to go prepare dinner. I told my family that I will prepare something wonderful for them, actually I'm just going to prepare steamboat. Hahaha, zero cooking on my part!

Talk to you all soon. I'll be back with some cool good to know info next.

xoxo,

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment